Re: Battlefield bad company 2 Serial Key

by ElliotLH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield bad company 2 Serial Key

★★★ Newbie

Good afternoon,

I have searched the web for almost 5 hours trying out how where to find my serial key. I know this has been a problem for others and trying to see if this has ever been fixed.

Message 1 of 8 (4,082 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@1aadil2 You'd need to reach out to EA Help for assistance with this. If you open a case at help.ea.com/contact-us (or message them on Twitter, @EAHelp) they should be able to give you a hand.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (3,809 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hey @TvBoy122 Going on what has been mentioned in the other posts about this problem, you should be able to get the key from EA Help.

If you wanted to get in touch with them you can open a case at help.ea.com/contact-us.

Message 2 of 8 (4,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone got their serial key yet? I own this game on x360 and ps3, loved it back in the day, just grabbed it on steam  and it wants a serial key to play online... wtf

Message 3 of 8 (3,968 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also need a key code for battlefield bad company 2 please 🥺🥺

Message 4 of 8 (3,837 Views)

Hero
@1aadil2 You'd need to reach out to EA Help for assistance with this. If you open a case at help.ea.com/contact-us (or message them on Twitter, @EAHelp) they should be able to give you a hand.

Message 5 of 8 (3,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HAVE YE FOUND THE SOLUTION YET? I CANT FIND IT. THE ONES I DID ARE INCORRECT

Message 6 of 8 (2,293 Views)

Hero
@mdavadava As I mentioned above, this is something EA Help should be able to assist with and provide the key.

Message 7 of 8 (2,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Given so many of us don't even have the serial key, it's the lack of responsibility to mark this as resolved by redirecting all of us to the support.

The problem is obviously on EA's side, please either stop marking EA support as the solution or let EA fix this for all of its players.

Message 8 of 8 (1,419 Views)