Re: Battlefield Heroes forum

by Prommerz

Original Post

Battlefield Heroes forum

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

Is there any chance you guys have saved a copy of the Battlefield Heroes website? I posted alot in the community and seem to have lost an image I uploaded there... (Probably alot more than one actually) I'd like to have it again so I can use it in my resume Confused

Another option for me would be to ask Imgur to search for me, but my IP adress has changed like 8 times from then...

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (1,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Prommerz Sorry, i'm not aware of any such archive. Perhaps you could try the Google Cache version or the Wayback Machine version of the site?

As a bit of a random guess, was this fanart that you created? Perhaps it's mirrored on DeviantArt? Maybe check over there for art with a BF Heroes tag?

Edit: NVM I see the DA page has a bunch of art created by you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,740 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Yeah, I was hoping I uploaded it to deviant, but I probably forgot... I tried the waybackmachine as well which contains mostly stuff from 2011, which is too old... As far as I remember I uploaded it somewhere around 2014.

It's sad that I didn't take my time saving stuff from that forum as I thought the art sections wouldn't be deleted just like that. I remember EAsy being part of EA that managed the whole free to play games.

Thanks anyway.
Message 3 of 4 (1,731 Views)

Message 4 of 4 (1,284 Views)