Battlefield Hardline - Still alive! Things to know to play!

by KOT-RottenDeslok

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Hardline - Still alive! Things to know to play!

★★★ Guide
@Romad_Delta I started my server again. It is a four player start, so hopefully we can get a game soon.
Message 21 of 45 (3,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KOT-RottenDeslok It would be amazing if dice would make the expansions free like they did bf4
Message 22 of 45 (3,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, @KOT-RottenDeslok I haven't been on here in a while. I'll have to get BF Hardline installed again, because I've been playing other games. If you still have your server up, let me know and I'll get online soon and try to join a match.

Message 23 of 45 (3,278 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hey @Romad_Delta. Yes, the server is still up. Look forward to seeing you. Note: The server is hosted in North America.
Message 24 of 45 (3,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am new to gaming I have already finished the main story of Battlefield Hardline on PC, However I cannot find how to play the following add-on that are included and already downloaded with my EA Play Membership .

1) Battlefield Hardline Robbery

2) Battlefield Hardline Criminal Activity
3) Battlefield Hardline Getaway

4) Battlefield Hardline Betrayal

Whenever I click Play in EA App it redirects me to https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/ this URL.  And then when I select campaign it starts the main campaign.

Can someone please help?

Message 25 of 45 (2,289 Views)

★★★ Guide
@mehsud1080 I am not completely sure, but I think the add-on modules are for multiplayer, that is why when you click Play it takes you to the website you listed above. That is website called "Battlelog". You can find a few servers that run the "add on" modules, also known as Downloadable Content (DLC). I hope this helps.
Message 26 of 45 (2,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@KOT-RottenDeslok I cant seem to join the server! Did they completely get rid of the Origin launcher on PC? I've downloaded the PB but still no luck on getting in. Just stays in "joining server" and then times out..

Message 27 of 45 (2,209 Views)

★★★ Guide
@WittyT Sorry to hear, I have a few friends that cannot play Hardline since they were migrated from Origin to EA app. I would put in a help desk ticket with EA Support. I will do some research on my end. Hopefully, I can provide you some information.
Message 28 of 45 (2,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KOT-RottenDeslok You're awesome thank you! I'll do that. I'd love to be able to play.
Message 29 of 45 (2,199 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do I play it at first 

Message 30 of 45 (1,160 Views)