Battlefield Hardline - Still alive! Things to know to play!

by KOT-RottenDeslok

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Hardline - Still alive! Things to know to play!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@KOT-RottenDeslokThank u! I have an issue that I hope u may have an answer to or could point me in the right direction. So I used to play BFH nonstop when I was a kid on the xbox 360, level 80 bunch of stuff etc. I bought it on the Xbox one recently to replay it for the first time in years, the only dilemma is I had to start a whole new character. Every patch, gun, challenge, gone. I read that they discontinued the ability to transfer old characters due to the low number of people who would do it. I would quite literally pay to be able to get my old save data back lol, If u could help me with this in anyway or point me toward someone who could if its possible that would b pretty cool man. Hope all is well yall!

Message 11 of 45 (4,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic  So I have an issue I was hoping you mihhy b able to help me resolve if its even possible. So I used to play BFH nonstop when I was younger on the xbox 360. Level 80+ etc, I recently purchased it on the xbox one to replay it after a long hiatus and Its great but the only issue I have is nothing but my emblem carried over. I read that they discontinued the ability to transfer charcters due to the lack of people who would use the service or somethin but I would quite literally pay to get my old stuff and charcter back. Every patch challenge etc is just gone and its kinda wack lol. If this isnt possible I get it but yk I figured Id ask I just clicked forums of BFH and started asking tbh. Hope u can help me resolve this or point me toward somone who possibly could? Thank you for ur time and I hope all is well! Standard smile

Message 12 of 45 (4,056 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ktx2F14 I am a PC player, so I have very little information regarding consoles. I would think if you are using the same User ID, all of your information should still be intact. I played Battlefield Bad Company 2 recently after about seven years and all of my information and unlocks were right where I left off. I wish I could be of more help, but you can always contact EA Support.
Message 13 of 45 (4,044 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Sorry to say we also lack the ability to move over stats for you. :/ In This case you would need to start over. @Ktx2F14

/Atic

Message 14 of 45 (4,025 Views)

★★ Guide

Battlefield Hardline is one of the best in the franchise. I and my cousin we play Hardline from day one and its such an amazing game ! Sadly there are not so many players left due to EA and DICE team who hates the game. We play on console (PS5) but the game really needs a resolution patch ( now is 900p ) . Also we are very active , playing almost every day. On PS4 the community is about 150-200 players who often plays the game. For sure, if you like the game, console version is the best way to go ( about 2-3 full servers every day). Our platoon is 1uP. 

If you ever think about joining us,you can find us on PSN id's : PremiumDanieL or PremiumDamian.

Cheers Hardliners !

Message 15 of 45 (3,844 Views)

★★★ Guide
@mistergoodnighte Agreed! I wish I would have played it when it first came out. But, I’ve been making up for lost time.
Message 16 of 45 (3,255 Views)

★★ Novice
Spoiler
Wanting to play online but servers always empty. (sadface)
Message 17 of 45 (2,595 Views)

★★★ Guide
@I2Mayan Yes, early summer the player base dropped.
Message 18 of 45 (2,585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@KOT-RottenDeslok I've been trying to get some BF Hardline multiplayer action, and I haven't seen anyone online since the summer began. Your server doesn't even appear to be online anymore? Got any idea of when any of the servers have players? It would be cool to get the Hardline community thriving a bit more like it sounded like you were trying to do. 

Message 19 of 45 (2,286 Views)

★★★ Guide

Unfortunately, late spring the player base dropped off dramatically.  I could not justify continuing to pay rental fees.  I may try launching at Hardline server at later date and how it goes.

Message 20 of 45 (2,270 Views)