Re: Battlefield: Bad Company - ps3 trophy is broken

by VasilijKozlov

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield: Bad Company - ps3 trophy is broken

★★★★★ Novice

In the Battlefield Bad Company on playstation 3 the trophy "With My Devil Dogs" became unreachable.  The prerequisite is "Use Squad in the menu, find a friend and play one round". A squad of friends can be created. But the trophy does not fall after the completion of the full round. My friends try to knock out a trophy many times. Tried in different ways. Unable to knock out a trophy since December last year. This is quite saddening and an imminent fix would be grateful. Someone help!

Message 1 of 22 (12,686 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, @VladGolov 

This game is currently no longer being supported with updates as the developers moved on to work on newer titles. This might be related to the NAT type you both have on your networks. Make sure you are both on an OPEN NAT setting. 

PlayStation Forums

https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/playstation-general.topic.htm...

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 22 (12,507 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @VladGolov 

This game is currently no longer being supported with updates as the developers moved on to work on newer titles. This might be related to the NAT type you both have on your networks. Make sure you are both on an OPEN NAT setting. 

PlayStation Forums

https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/playstation-general.topic.htm...

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 22 (12,508 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I always have nat 2. With such nat, you could previously fulfill the trophy condition. Even if a detachment could create only one person from a small group of people.
Once you have fixed the ability to upload screenshots. And this did not happen during the support of the game - in 2015.

Message 3 of 22 (12,496 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem.

Message 4 of 22 (12,143 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem. It's not possible to invite anyone at the moment. Connection error. Even with NAT1.  It is Impossible to get a trophy With My Devil Dogs

Message 5 of 22 (12,131 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
Yesterday I can invite my second account to squad. Trophy still dont popup anyway.
Message 6 of 22 (12,122 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem. Like a lot of people. Please fix this issue. It's not hard for your EA company . Please take care of your players Standard smile
Message 7 of 22 (12,105 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Not working too...is someone will fix it?..

Message 8 of 22 (12,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same *. I bought the game and it don't work normal. Let me now for what crap I gave my money.

Message 9 of 22 (12,062 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Welcome on the Pain Train, Pillbox85! :D
Message 10 of 22 (12,047 Views)