Re: Battlefield Bad Company PS3 - With My Devil Dogs Trophy Problem

by Reaper4536

Original Post

★★ Guide
Signed. I am playing with 2 consoles at my home. I think the problem could be related to the squad breaking whenever the match starts. Most of the time we are part of birthday teams or we are in the same team but in different squads. On two occasions we were on the same team and the same squad but the trophy did not come at the end of the match. Let's keep trying.
Message 11 of 13 (1,009 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't understand why EA is not changing the trophy requirements. Ubisoft did it with Rainbow 6 Siege - so changing requirements is something which can be done. The squad invite is broken and we don't want to that, in particular, to get fixed. Ther are even just two working servers. For us trophy hunters is a trophy (or the 100%) really important. We still need to get 10002 kills and get all the awards (with broken Russian chopper) - so the work won't get less if people want to achieve the platinum. Just change the with my devil dogs to the same requirements as play 1 ranked match if you can't fix that problem. Yes I do understand it can be a problem with Sony too. But that fact won't change the accessibility from that trophy.

If I just look at PSNP (One trophy hunter website) nearly 170,000 own Bad Company 1 - a lot of people care about trophies so maybe don't consider it as Bad Company support but more like trophy support.

Message 12 of 13 (793 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well, trophy is work again :D Hell yeah!

Message 13 of 13 (554 Views)