Battlefield Bad Company 2 crashing on desktop after showing the Dolby Atmos logo

by sotnast

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Bad Company 2 crashing on desktop after showing the Dolby Atmos logo

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Battlefield Bad Company 2 crashing on desktop after showing the Dolby Atmos logo I have done every step i have found and I can play Battlefield 1 without any problem.

Message 1 of 7 (654 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 crashing on desktop after showing the Dolby Atmos

Community Manager

@sotnast Are you running any Overlays or Security? If so can you disable them and allow Origin and BFBC2 through any AV?

• Disable Origin in-game overlay  

If not can you try a Clean Boot?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (558 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@sotnast Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (610 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 3 of 7 (606 Views)

Community Manager

@sotnast Can you try the following steps?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 7 (592 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I will try
Message 5 of 7 (581 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium didn't work
Message 6 of 7 (576 Views)

Community Manager

@sotnast Are you running any Overlays or Security? If so can you disable them and allow Origin and BFBC2 through any AV?

• Disable Origin in-game overlay  

If not can you try a Clean Boot?

Illium.png

Message 7 of 7 (559 Views)