Battlefield Bad Company 1 (Xbox 360): Failed to connect to EA Online

by alexanderTX1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Bad Company 1 (Xbox 360): Failed to connect to EA Online

★★★★ Novice

Hello EA staff,

Me and my friends cannot play Battlefield bad company 1 online as the message ''Failed to connect to EA Online'' appears whenever we try to go on multiplayer. I can play Bad Company 1 just fine on PS3 so maybe it's a problem on EA Xbox servers only (The game is also backward compatible on Xbox One but the same issue is there). This started around 5 days ago and everyone on my friend list assumed that there is a maintenance going on. Can you please give us information on what's going on and is it possible to fix the issue?

Message 1 of 40 (9,871 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 1 (Xbox 360): Failed to connect to EA Online

★★★★★ Novice
The online functionality of Battlefield: Bad Company (Xbox) is now working.

View in thread

Message 38 of 40 (9,562 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

A similar issue happened around 2 years ago but the message was different. It ended up being a problem with the servers. Here's the link

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Battlefield-Bad-Company-1-No-games-are-available/td-p/54082...

Message 2 of 40 (9,810 Views)

Betreff: Battlefield Bad Company 1 (Xbox 360): Failed to connect to EA Online

★ Novice

I have the same Problem.... Can someone help us pls Standard smile

Message 3 of 40 (9,766 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I really hope they fix this problem man it's been more than a week now and no answer. We don't even know if the game will be even on at this point. and we don't even know what to do more to let them know of this issue. It is the sad truth that EA doesn't give as much importance anymore to their old games and prefer us to get their new titles. It is difficult for us who actually like to play this one specific game for long and not wanting to move on.

Message 4 of 40 (9,754 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been messaging friends who play this, we need to get as many people as possible to put pressure on EA to pull their finger out and give us our game back.

Spread the word to all the players you have in your friendlist please!

BigAliT

Message 5 of 40 (9,745 Views)

★★ Novice

I have just been on to customer service and they consider it a 'sunset game' what ever the * that means and will not be providing support. So that's the end of an era

Message 6 of 40 (9,740 Views)

★ Novice
I don't think they knew what they're talking about man. When this same problem happened not too long ago, they told me the same thing but then here in this site EA staff looked into it and fixed the probelm. There's still hope.
Message 7 of 40 (9,724 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too, contacting someone on Chat is literally like talking to some alien on Mars. The won't check on anything. All they say it to follow the 2 pages of troubleshooting steps they give you. I think I am done with purchasing EA games. If they are not going to support their game by providing servers then they should at least provide a means for the community to create their own server.
Message 8 of 40 (9,673 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree. This is ridiculous. At least if you shut down the game let us know so we can accept it and move on but acting like they don't even know about their servers being down show us how little dedication a "big" company like EA has. 

Message 9 of 40 (9,640 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's been more than 2 weeks now and the servers still down with no news at all from EA. It's like they don't even know about it It's pathetic. I'm going to try to post this issue on another game forum maybe some real worker will actually look into it and solve the issue.

Message 10 of 40 (9,637 Views)