Re: Battlefield Bad Company 1 (Xbox 360): Failed to connect to EA Online

by Armstrong_x360a

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Dear EA Volunteer Member,

I would really appreciate an investigation into this and solution to be secured. I have just moved into a house with an Xbox 360 giving me my first opportunity in year to play a game that is so dear to me. I went out and purchased a copy of the game and got a two day trial on the hope that it would work. I hope this can be rectified soon and can assure you the BF1 on Xbox will have a new member for the foreseeable future as it is one of my favourite FPS games of all time.

Regards,

Jack

Message 21 of 40 (1,803 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Got a PS3 today, the game is running normally in all game modes ..... is just no Xbox, other people, different style of play, just not the real thing! The ps3 comes away as soon as the Xbox server works again!!
Message 22 of 40 (1,783 Views)

★★ Novice

BUMP FOR INTEREST. Apparently the Xbox servers are coming back on the 8th. Is that true? I don't know if I can wait that long. I may need to get a PS3. EA PLEASE WORK THIS OUT WE ARE BEGGING YOU

Message 23 of 40 (1,727 Views)

★★★ Novice
Where did you hear that things would be fixed by the 8th? I’d be happy to hear it if that is true!
Message 24 of 40 (1,713 Views)

★★ Novice

I just saw a rumor earlier. No idea if its true. I am THIS close to buying a PS3 if EA refuses to fix the Xbox servers. I suggest tweeting Phil Spencer and Xbox Support and EA so everyone can see this. I will die fighting for this game to come back up.

Message 25 of 40 (1,709 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
.... I have to agree with you completely !!!
Message 26 of 40 (1,664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA, is it so hard for you to inform players about the progress of things ?? That does not exist, if we continue to be left hanging, in the future Xbox and EA have died for me !

Message 27 of 40 (1,577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It looks like they are going to be really back online today, yesterday i was able to connect to the multiplayer menu (which was impossible for the last 2 months for me) but it was impossible to search for a game , today when you search for a game it says "access to the party" but few seconds later they say that i can't connect to the game. Looks like something is happening. I'll make an update here this evening if there's some changes.

Message 28 of 40 (1,540 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Guys just be patient. These games are sadly not the priority for Ea. We're talking about a almost 10 years old game

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 29 of 40 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Novice
Excited to hear that progress is being made!
Message 30 of 40 (1,518 Views)