Battlefield:Bad Company 1 PS3 - "Failed to connect to EA Online"

by POEMAN1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield:Bad Company 1 PS3 - "Failed to connect to EA Online"

★★ Novice

Everytime I've tried to connect to play multiplayer for Battlefield: Bad Company I receive this message "Failed to connect to EA Online." It's not my setup because I tested another PSN account and it's able to login into multiplayer without any issues. It's not my EA account because I connected to Battlefield 3 just fine and it prompted me for updated TOS. It has to be something on EA's side for my account with this game. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield:Bad Company 1 PS3 - "Failed to connect to EA Online"

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @POEMAN1

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps like opening ports for PS3 on your router?

From your description it's either seems like a connectivity issue or your EA or PSN account might be broken Oops Don't worry, in most of the cases there's usually a problem with package loss that prevents players from connecting to the servers and the steps, which I linked above, should help.

Let me know if the issue still persists.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,331 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @POEMAN1

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps like opening ports for PS3 on your router?

From your description it's either seems like a connectivity issue or your EA or PSN account might be broken Oops Don't worry, in most of the cases there's usually a problem with package loss that prevents players from connecting to the servers and the steps, which I linked above, should help.

Let me know if the issue still persists.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (1,332 Views)

★★★ Novice
Delete a friend see if it works than
Message 3 of 3 (1,132 Views)