Battlefield 2142

by Turtletnt56

Original Post

Battlefield 2142

★★★ Newbie
I want to play battlefield 2142 and with you killing the amazing revive project there are now barlly full servers and all because you got greedy because nobody likes your new game so the popular that they almost got 1 millon if your going to be greedy me and so many others would buy the game again just because you thought it would be a good idea to kill an amazing community of players unless your going to make a bf2143 this year take off your dipper and put your big boy pants on and admit you messed up and give the revive group rights to distribute as a free to play or run the servers your self il give you till the next bf revel
Message 1 of 4 (913 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2142

★ Guide

Goto Battlefield2142.co for all the information to play 2142. We get 20-45 players , custom maps, all unlocks etc..

AirJerr

Message 2 of 4 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I know it's just that since the closing of the revive network the number are not there also it's completely broken on my pc
Message 3 of 4 (815 Views)

★★ Guide

@Turtletnt56

EA didn't kill Revive. They just asked them to stop distributing full ISOs of the games, while Revive were the ones who doubled down and shut down their own servers for good.

Message 4 of 4 (771 Views)