Re: Battlefield 2 retail - support didnt reply.

by Lunelli_98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 2 retail - support didnt reply.

★★★ Newbie

I have retail version of Battlefield 2. I have never claimed it on Origin.
I contacted EA support but noone have replied for me.
Can someone please have a look into my claim?
I cannot install it cause through the CD installation there's an error and I can't install it.

Message 1 of 3 (725 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

@ChristophyPCMR 

In order to get the digital copy of BF2, you will need to contact suport (most likely Chat). However, not all advisors will kind enough to redeem it to you. The problem with redeeming thew BF2 serial key is due that the game is older than Origin. The system is not like you buy a retail game and plug the key into origin and you are havea  digital copy (like BF4).

i suggest you trying the chat option, as its the best option to communicate with EA. 

Hope this helps and good luck!

L

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (683 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@ChristophyPCMR 

In order to get the digital copy of BF2, you will need to contact suport (most likely Chat). However, not all advisors will kind enough to redeem it to you. The problem with redeeming thew BF2 serial key is due that the game is older than Origin. The system is not like you buy a retail game and plug the key into origin and you are havea  digital copy (like BF4).

i suggest you trying the chat option, as its the best option to communicate with EA. 

Hope this helps and good luck!

L

Message 2 of 3 (684 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ChristophyPCMR ich suche so einn key schon sehr lange würdest du ihn mir verkaufen ?
Message 3 of 3 (588 Views)