Battlefield 2 modern combat ps2

by dar-and1

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat ps2

★★★ Newbie

I would do anything to bring this game back I’m dedicated to this and will keep trying until I can go online just help me bring it back even if I have to pay for a server

Message 41 of 47 (2,582 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is 2019 and we still want this game rebooted. Please do not disregard the COMMUNITY that is lost from this game's neglect. Now more than ever, EA needs positive feedback from its customers. With minimal resources, they could do that with a reboot of many classics, BF2MC being one of them. We paid for the game, we pay for Xbox live. We are your customers. BF2MC is one of the best and most balanced online fps products out there. Good enough that almost a decade after its death and the advances in the gaming world, we still want it. Please reboot this classic! 

Message 42 of 47 (2,439 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still the greatest Battlefield game ever made! Bring it back Heart

Message 43 of 47 (2,343 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

BF2 Modern Combat is the best game in FPS history. I refuse to play any other rendition. I hope they make it for PS4 so I can play again. When they cancelled the old servers it made me very sad for many years now. 

Message 44 of 47 (2,081 Views)

★ Novice

lets make BF2:MC great again!

I enjoyed the game between 2006 and 2008 and fortunately being able to play in 2014 again thanks to bobzent's servers.

Message 45 of 47 (1,991 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Clearly many fans still want this game online. It's been years since this topic was opened and still not a direct answer. All we need is a dedicated server application, but no, instead we are ignored. Age shouldn't be a concern. I don't care if a game is 40 years old, we should have the right to play it again.

Message 46 of 47 (1,050 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I Google BF2MC at least 2 times a week just to see if any news regarding the online part of the game.

I would do anything to be able to play the multiplayer again, I’ve never missed any Other game apart from BFMC2.

Come on EA, don’t disrespect this quality game.

Message 47 of 47 (1,004 Views)