by dar-and1

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat ps2

★★★★★ Novice
Also if you need any help just contact me as i will be more than happy to help
Message 11 of 47 (4,331 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you. I will ask you questions when I get the network adapter. Also, if EA wants to make the game popular again, why not sell digital copies at the PSN store for a cheap price and advertise? That should bring some attention. :/

Message 12 of 47 (4,320 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Suppose they could, today i was able to log on make an account search for games, but just not create a game, hopefully though we will soon sort that out :D
Message 13 of 47 (4,316 Views)

★ Novice

Dear Electronic Arts team!
I'm a huge fan of the PC version of BF2 and I was very pleased that I was able to play this wonderful game. But there is one thing. I was and am the owner of a game console PlayStation 2, and by the time I was able to buy the Network Adaptor, GameSpy closed, and I was not able to Multiplayer ... Now there are several alternatives to service GameSpy, but now when the game servers and also closed GameSpy alternatives do not work anymore. We can only beg you to either enable the server to create playrooms again, or turn him over to us - true fans of BF2. We all want to BF2 back online, at least not officially. Thousands of people are sitting in the online club BF2: MC idle, and only and ask us when BF2 will be back online? We sincerely ask you all that you have given us an opportunity to revitalize this game.
We want this game continued to live along with BF3 and BF4. To create new accounts we have everything, you continue to think! I hope you will hear our prayers. This is the best game for the PlayStation 2! And it deserves to get a new life! Please!

Message 14 of 47 (4,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA please give us the code in order to revive the battlefield 2 Modern Combat playstation 2, since the Gamespy fell, this game went along, and he has many fans who are now orphans, thank you for your attention.

Message 15 of 47 (4,190 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
There is indeed many people wanting to play this game, i have been waiting so long for the developers to reply, even if you haven't made up your mind yet please just reply to say you are looking into the issue

Thanks
Message 16 of 47 (4,179 Views)

★ Novice

I really miss this game. I hope they can help us bring it back!

PLEASE HEAR OUR PLEAConfusedmileylol:

Message 17 of 47 (4,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

all my friends still have their ps2`s buried in their basements, if this game got brought back id force them to bring it out to and play with me

Message 18 of 47 (3,911 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
If you add up all the people asking about bf2, we have over 100 people waiting for this game to be brought back, that is why I plea with you, EA, to release the dedi that is required to post games to the server listing. There are gamespy emulators out there so all we would need is the dedi.
Message 19 of 47 (3,907 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah it amazing battlefield is my favorite shooter and i hope they make all their closed games back online cause i never got chance get my ps2 online cas i need broad band so i hope i will be online on it in future battlefield is my FAVORITE GAME come on EA and DICE make a new thing that turns them on again

Message 20 of 47 (3,877 Views)