Re: Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Online Not Wor

by TECNationChaos

Original Post

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Online Not Working

★★★★ Novice

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat was one of the final Xbox 360 games to get added to the Xbox One backwards compatibility list which I am really happy about as a huge fan of the game. 

Unfortunately the online servers are not working for the game which is pretty disappointing as most people on here will know the online mode is the best part about most battlefield games and a lot of people would love the opportunity to go back and play this great game. 

This game is where it all started for Battlefield on console, it is part of the series' history so it should be remembered and available to play for the fans. 

So my question to EA is: Are there any plans to revive the servers to Battlefield 2: Modern Combat on the Xbox One?

Message 1 of 6 (4,952 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Online Not Wor

★★★★ Novice

The magic of the online mode has to come back! For many gamers this was the very first contact with the Battlefield brand and it left a lasting impression on many gamers around the globe.

Please bring back the online multiplayer! 🙏

(and maybe bring it to PS4 as well via the PS2 classics range of games)

ceno

Message 2 of 6 (4,878 Views)

★★★ Novice
Bring back the online multiplayer
Message 3 of 6 (4,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please EA/DICE ,

This game was amazing online, and offline was never a focus point,clearly.

This was the best FPS ever and really deserves to be online, dont ignore this great ga,es online mode, it was simply brilliant, at least give us the option to rent a server and let the community keep it running.

Message 4 of 6 (4,831 Views)

★★ Novice

The need of multiplayer on this true classic is a must there are many  people in this fan base that would go head over hills for the opportunity to play this game again Bring back CLASSIC BATTLEFIELD, it worked for world of warcraft it will work for you guys.

Message 5 of 6 (4,207 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes this is the best video game ever made when playing online. I would buy a X box just to play it if they brought a server back online. I normally only buy Sony. 

Message 6 of 6 (2,314 Views)