Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1943

★★★ Novice

i have same problem , this problem is often repeated since 2009

Message 10 of 515 (4,186 Views)

Battlefield 1943 on Xbox 360 Network ERROR

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When trying to join a game in Battlefield 1943 on the Xbox 360 I get an error message as such: "Network ERROR login failed" and other times it prompts me to login to my ea account and when I do I get the same error message. I've owend the game since release and it has always worked for me and I have not made any changes to my internet configuration.

Message 11 of 515 (3,988 Views)

★ Apprentice

Iv had the game for a bit over a month now and its been fine up until this morning when I tried to log in. Tried linking my EA account.. Changed my e mail to match EA account. Downloaded a demo and ran it..... I got nothing so far.

Message 12 of 515 (4,174 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think the servers got hacked or something. Hopefully it will be back up and running soon.

Message 13 of 515 (4,164 Views)

Re: Login failed

★ Apprentice

This is happening to me as well, i have tried playing the game for the last couple of days but no luck.

I have looked on the leaderboards and have seen people are still playing this game as their scores

and points are still rising,. An explanation or how to resolve this problem surely would be not to much

to ask.

Message 14 of 515 (4,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@atapahs wrote:

I think the servers got hacked or something. Hopefully it will be back up and running soon.

This problem isn't happening to everyone. I've seen people under my players list that I've previously played with playing the game.

Message 15 of 515 (4,137 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1943 on Xbox 360 Network ERROR

★★★ Newbie

On the same console where I'm experiencing this problem, I can connect with an other account and play the game (Battlefield 1943) just fine. I want to be able to use my account - although it's fun to play with noobie rank also. How can I do relogin?

General omiter

Message 16 of 515 (3,973 Views)

Re: Login failed

★ Apprentice

I was told by someone from ea support you cannot play wireless?? I told him I had been doing it for years. I don't think that is the cause of the problem. I heard they have been having problems with some servers for battlefield3. I don't know if battlefield3 server is shared by battlefield 1943 or not.

Message 17 of 515 (4,002 Views)

★ Apprentice

it may just be different servers. I don't think it's all on one server. I just wish EA would have better support.

Message 18 of 515 (4,123 Views)

Battlefield 1943

★★★ Newbie

Still can't login to battlefield 1943 worked alright on Monday but would not login on Tuesday i have had this game since it came out all other game work live perfectly but getting annoying now as all my friends are playing battlefield 1943 except for me so what's the problem as ihave noticed other customers having same problem

Message 19 of 515 (3,972 Views)