Re: [Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

by embodiedform

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Apprentice

WHY DOES THIS THREAD SAY "SOLVED" WHEN THERE ARE 400 POSTS THAT INDICATE IT IS NOT SOLVED?

Message 411 of 515 (3,421 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have contacted EUROGAMER and they have contacted EA's PR for an official comment. They seem interested in doing an article so hopefully EA will be forced to respond to the games press because the continued problems with this game and B3 seem to indicate that they are not interested in admitting server problems before E3 and whatever B4-gasm media presentation they have planned. Good luck hiding it once it's on KOTAKU, POLYGON, and EUROGAMER.

Message 412 of 515 (3,686 Views)

★★ Novice

is it  also trying to fix the xbox login eror?

Message 413 of 515 (3,670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I remembrer EAnils told us he putted ''SOLVED'' cos EA was noticed and was trying to fix the problem, like 2 weeks ago...
Message 414 of 515 (3,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA you are the Biggest bunch of Wan*ers there are you have a unprecedented Number of you're customers inundating you with the same issues and I am also currently getting the Network Login Error you have made god no's how many Millions from this game now there is a error get of you're asses and fix it instead of aggravating the situation by marking the issue as being solved when it is if this carry on I swear I will never purchase another game by you again you pile of **bleep** company sort it out.

Message 415 of 515 (3,630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

im on the phone yet again every day i ring and will keep ringing 3 4 times a day from work till they fix it :catvery-happy: HEAD OVER TO XBOXLIVE.COM IVE SET UP A THREAD THERE WONT LET ME PUT LINK HERE STRANGE

Message 416 of 515 (3,595 Views)

★★ Apprentice

just been on live chat to online EA and the guy sed this

EA; I know there haven't been any solid updates yet, hopefully they will post some new information soon. But for the time being we are all waiting on updates from them.

EA; Of course, thank you for your patience and hopefully it won't be too much longer! Was there anything else I could help you with for the time being?

Message 417 of 515 (3,553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You wont believe it! Seconds ago i just tried it again and now i am able to play.

What i have done was signing in to the origin account using the origin-link which appears when hovering the account-name on the top right.
Right after the login i was asked to enter a secret question and answer. after that i was able to see the interface. there was an exclamation-mark at my email-adress which has stated that it is needed to confirm that address. i was send a confirmation email, i clicked the link in it and thats all i have done.

Or maybe ea fixed it meanwhile for everybody? Can somebody check it now?

Btw.

I also had a chat at https://help.ea.com but after 2 messages (about 10min) he told me that:

This is a known issue and we are working hard to come to a resolve for our players. Please log into Answer HQ and search for a topic that best describes your own issue, under the topic details select “Me too” and as soon as a there is a solution or update you will be alerted with the information.

So i guess that the chat has nothing to do with the fact that it is working now.

Message 418 of 515 (3,511 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone,

As abaita2 noticed, everything should be working fine now.

Just moments ago, our Software Engineers were able to get this sorted, and you should not experience this issue anymore.

Please let us know otherwise.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding while we were looking into this.

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
Do you want to answer somebody's question? click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 419 of 515 (3,493 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guess what I finally was able to log on to the game......Thankyou EA

Message 420 of 515 (3,474 Views)