Battlefield 1942 - Invalid Serial Key

by michimich01

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1942 - Invalid Serial Key

★★★★★ Newbie

it WORKS FINE!!!!! JUST FOLLOW YOUR STEPS!!! THANX!! THANX!!! THANX!!! VERRY MUCH!!!!

Message 21 of 69 (4,475 Views)

tnx

★ Novice

Please do it bro cause i got a little confused ,too .thanks in advance Standard smile

Message 22 of 69 (4,459 Views)

★★★ Novice

This worked for me too!

Nice one, thanks Standard smile

Message 23 of 69 (4,439 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all,

I've merged your posts into this thread to keep the forum organized. 

The Studio and the Origin team are looking into this right now, we will update you when we have more information at hand. In the meantime, and if you are a bit tech-savvy, you might want to try the workaround posted by ston3cold in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1942/Battlefield-1942-Invalid-Serial-Key/m-p/175664#M50

Thank you for your patience.

Message 24 of 69 (4,427 Views)

The Invalid the cd key in Batllefield 1942

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello!
I, for your generosity, downloaded Battlefield 1942.
I wanted to play with live players on the internet, but when you connect to the servers, the game crashes with the message "The invalid CChto can I do to make it not happen?
  Anton Latypov, Yours!
Product Code: [edit: removed cd key]

PS: I am writing from Russia via Google Translate, so do not be offended!

Message 25 of 69 (4,380 Views)

Key

★★★ Newbie

It's Asking For The Serial Key What Is The Key ? The Game Was Free.

Please

Message 26 of 69 (4,373 Views)

Battlefield 1942 Cd-key already in use?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I just got Battlefield 1942 for free off of Origin and after I had downloaded it I went to play online. Only problem is it says that the Cd-key is invalid whenever I try to join a game. I looked around to see if I could find the code on my computer so I could re-enter it but I couldn't find it.

Message 27 of 69 (4,329 Views)

Bad cd key

★★★ Newbie

i cant seem to join any server (ea servers for the new release) or any servers that are hosted for the new release and i know they are new because they all have orgin next to the names indicating they should work. is there any way to resolve this?

Message 28 of 69 (4,068 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1942 Cd-key already in use?

★★★ Newbie

Solution outlined on the first page worked to get me past the 'Invalid CD Key' message, but now the game just crashes when it is loading up...Oh well!

Message 29 of 69 (4,243 Views)

Invalid CD key

★★★ Newbie

Hi ! Im Metan3x and I download the Battlefield 1942 but when I try to connect online I get an info saying "Invalid CD Key" and my game close automatically. Frown

I really want play multiplayer but this problem don't let me.

Message 30 of 69 (4,067 Views)