Re: BattleField 2142 won't let me log on to EA master servers

by G0ATRIDER

Original Post

★ Guide

Goto Battlefield2142.co for all the information from start to finish..

If you have Teamspeak I can help you get your game working...

If you need live support you can get that on our public teamspeak at    dethklokclan.enjinvoice.com

If you have V 1.51 the last official EA patch all you need is the Gamespy server fix and the Community Map Pack.. I have helped guys into game in just a few minutes..  Try it out, weekends are the best..  we get 10-25 most of the time, weekends have pushed 35+..

AirJerr

Message 11 of 34 (5,932 Views)

★ Novice

NIce...
Very * NICE!!!

Thank you my friend!!!

=======================
Get down on your knees EA!!!
.........and start blowing.
cuz you suck!!!

Message 12 of 34 (5,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

for me too i had original game i bough it 2 years ago before its working now it doesn't  want to work please if anyone had answer leave a reply i don't want do download pirated version without multiplayer

Message 13 of 34 (5,745 Views)

★ Guide

Multiplayer works fine.. Goto Battlefield2142.co for all the links you need to play.... There is a community game fix we have 20-35 players in game a lot of the time.. 

AirJerr

Message 14 of 34 (5,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! I played BF2142 for many years, but been off and playing BFBC, BF3 and BF4. I went and tryed to log into BF2142. After some searching, I found this website.

I have installed the map packs, created account, etc.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Message 15 of 34 (5,602 Views)

★ Guide

Cool, Hope you got in game.. We had 43 on Saturday which is the most ever since the shut down ... If you have any questions let me know..

AirJerr

Message 16 of 34 (5,594 Views)

★ Novice

Do you have regular game times? or is it random when the most people will be on?

Message 17 of 34 (5,586 Views)

★★★★ Novice

try registering new name but there no country selection.so I couldn't get the game going. oh well back to something completely different....

Message 18 of 34 (5,505 Views)

★ Guide

You were right there.. Just drop that country tab down to anything it doesnt matter and you are in.. If you got to that point you are like 2 minutes from in game.. 

If you need help we have a public teamspeak for help too.. Dethklokclan.enjinvoice.com

Dethklok AirJerr

Message 19 of 34 (5,480 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, an attempt to infect your computer, but it's too little too late.  Mine blocked it, but some people might not be so lucky.  Someone should ban this guy!

Message 20 of 34 (3,543 Views)