Bad company 1 and 2 leaderboards and forum fix

by CyclingPwnz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bad company 1 and 2 leaderboards and forum fix

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Is there anyway EA GAMES can revive the battlefield: bad company 1 leaderboards?

And also create a separate forum for bad company 1 and 2 community alone?

I believe it can attract more players back to it online The game is still going strong at 13 years + since release.

i would be so thankful

But i also understand if you guys wouldn't do it.

Best regards

Message 1 of 4 (1,362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bad company 1 and 2 leaderboards and forum fix

Community Manager

Support for these games have ended as the teams are working on the new iteration of the franchise, Battlefield 2042. I love checking my stats from my older games from time to time to relive the glory days when my younger self used to be able to go above a 2.0K/D ratio, so I feel where you all are coming from. It's an important part of Battlefield. Although the game is still running strong with a dedicated fanbase, the team has to devote their energy to newer projects for Battlefield fans looking for newer experiences. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,087 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

totally agree!!!!

after more than 10 years I'm back on the game since I can play it on my xbox one with the game pass!

I remember I was ranked like 400th with the knife and c4...

I was so hyped to check daily my stats...

so good to play with that game again!!

would be perfect if you could just put the leaderboard back!!!

Message 2 of 4 (1,209 Views)

Community Manager

Support for these games have ended as the teams are working on the new iteration of the franchise, Battlefield 2042. I love checking my stats from my older games from time to time to relive the glory days when my younger self used to be able to go above a 2.0K/D ratio, so I feel where you all are coming from. It's an important part of Battlefield. Although the game is still running strong with a dedicated fanbase, the team has to devote their energy to newer projects for Battlefield fans looking for newer experiences. 

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 4 (1,088 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Stop working on new games, over 10 years EA couldnt create better than this game, better to improve current game because its still better than any other we have seen.

Message 4 of 4 (956 Views)