Re: BFH how do i get 100,000 inquisition swird kills?

by IIDaZzuII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFH how do i get 100,000 inquisition swird kills?

★★ Novice
Hello

In the march rap sheet is a mission and that mission tels me that i must get 100,000 inquisition sword kills. How do i get this ist just getting 100k kills ore is it 100k score with it and do you get in a next rap sheet an they ask for 100k inquistion kills again a battlepack ore must you than begin from the begin again. i hope you guys understand what i mean

Friendly greeting and i see you on the battlefield
Ps. Psn name g-jbroekhuizen
Message 1 of 2 (376 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @GJGAMESreal!

The community mission you are quoting asked about 100 k community kills, not individual. This means that you could obtain your battlepack even without a single kill with the sword, because the community (all the people playing around the world) made it for you!

It's very unlikely that they will recreate the same mission next month.  They always change the subject of the missions.

Next time pay attention to the format of the mission!! Thinking

Hope i was clear!

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (365 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @GJGAMESreal!

The community mission you are quoting asked about 100 k community kills, not individual. This means that you could obtain your battlepack even without a single kill with the sword, because the community (all the people playing around the world) made it for you!

It's very unlikely that they will recreate the same mission next month.  They always change the subject of the missions.

Next time pay attention to the format of the mission!! Thinking

Hope i was clear!

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 2 (366 Views)