BFH 40k and level 150 patch please !!!!

by BIBFIVE

Original Post

BFH 40k and level 150 patch please !!!!

★ Novice

Hello, i want to know when are The devs going to do a patch for BH Hardline 40k to 4K because it is clearly a joke that since 4 years nothing had been done to change that !!!

Message 1 of 4 (695 Views)

Re: BFH 40k and level 150 patch please !!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I will say never. since they are more busy, with making the next BF game.

and visceral games, the makers of Hardline. is long gone.

Message 2 of 4 (564 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @BIBFIVE ,

The Developer Visceral Games, was shut down in 2017. No one has taken over since then, so there will be no more updates for this game. I will just be live until EA decides to shut down the servers for it.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

- An_Old_ODST

Message 3 of 4 (551 Views)

★ Novice
@The_other_Rare Hello ! Thanks a lot for The answer, this is nice and kind of you ! Yes unfortunately I made my research and saw all these informations about BFH devs... this is sad story... and for The players disrespectfull ! But I guess it’s like usual with EA... 😓 With all The games and money they do/earn, a little patch by DICE would have been well coming ! But this is a dream for another life ! 😅 I just bought BF5 for 10$ so I’m going to see if it’s The same treatment for this game lol.

And for hardline I’m just boosting 40k to make this done and have The 100%... not cool to have to do that but there is no other way to win time ! I’m a father I can’t spend 1000hours in this game, I have other games to play that deserves much more my time ! I like this BF but they were drunk when they decided these trophies I guess... 🤔
For BF5 I see they didn’t made The same mistake this is a good news ! 😁
Message 4 of 4 (538 Views)