Re: BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.

by AsmA70

Original Post

Re: 2 level 50 soldiers lost. To make up for this, I expect E...

★★ Novice

Did you buy another copy?

Sorry I didn't get how re-installing helped in creating a new a/c 

Message 941 of 1,401 (1,025 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why does this 'Answer HQ' even exist if EA actually doesn't care about answering the questions being asked here? At least, it's kind of funny, as this thread has shown, that they don't even pretend to give a sh*t ... Way  to go, EA!

Message 942 of 1,401 (1,113 Views)

bad company 2 error

★★★ Newbie

i have an error. i have my accout (non origin) with bad company 2. it worked fine but when i logged now, it want my serial key and when i use the one from my game box, it says its used, what to do now? can u give that game to my account? i have 2 accounts and one works fine but the other ask for serial key....please help me i can send u cd key if needed

Message 943 of 1,401 (596 Views)

Re: bad company 2 error

★★★★ Novice

Any chance you try to use the same serial key for both accounts?

Message 944 of 1,401 (595 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I tried to make a new account ... well, the result is that my serial num already exists! (With new emails and new pw)
question, then, what should I do?
I throw it away!?
I have no words
if someone did that, explain to me how!
thx

Message 945 of 1,401 (1,028 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA, why in the world would you let an intern administrate your BC2 databases? ... Well, too late, the damage is done. Now, it's time to fix it: Get your butt in gear; coffee break is over!

Message 946 of 1,401 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
The funniest thing is that some that say that wont buy any other EA game will continue buying.

The thing is that some will just "forget" what is happening when this finishes, with or without an announcement and/or a penalization from EA.

Message 947 of 1,401 (1,526 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah true.. but low % of those will do as they said.

Message 948 of 1,401 (1,495 Views)

Faild to login soldier

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

well, everytime when i try play Battlefield:Bad Company 2 i login in to my account and when i select soldier than i get this problem again and again:
"Faild to login soldier" something like that..
what i should do to play?
i tried to create another soldier and it still happened

Please help me guys,

thanks.

Message 949 of 1,401 (584 Views)

Failed Login

★★★ Newbie

WHEN TRYING TO LOG ON TO BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2, I KEEP RECEIVING THE ERROR "UNABLE TO LOGIN SOLDIER" I'VE BEEN GETTING THIS MESSAGE FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW AND HAVE TRIED THE TWO TROUBLE SHOOTS FROM YOUR WEBSITE WITH NO CHANGE. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW

Message 950 of 1,401 (594 Views)