Re: BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.

by nyknight

Original Post

★★★ Novice

:manindifferent

hello discovered the problem! but to me it does not make me get even with new soldier created on the spot ...
you know why?
I write from ITALY

Message 931 of 1,401 (1,889 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried technical support and the guy was like "I understand that this is frustrating news for you but we have been receiving contacts from customers having issues similar to yours over the past couple of days indicating that we may be having issues with the servers althought we are not able to confirm that as of the moment. We are currently working to determine the cause of the issue, however, we still do not have fix for the said concern".

So they have a problem, but they aren't sure bout that...

Message 932 of 1,401 (1,879 Views)

★★★ Novice

thx man

hopefully good!
it took me some time to get to lvl 50 .. hahaha
if I have to start again is devastating!

Message 933 of 1,401 (1,835 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is really pathetic.

5 day's now and 0 **bleep**s were given.Yeah....Buying your Battlefield 4 for sure.

Message 934 of 1,401 (1,961 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i for one will not be buying bf4

Message 935 of 1,401 (2,036 Views)

Re: 2 level 50 soldiers lost. To make up for this, I expect E...

★★★★ Novice

Player who had all small letter and numbers in their name have not been effected. Wierd huh?

I had to start a WHOLE NEW install with a NEW e-mail address to be able to create a character, but it worked

Message 936 of 1,401 (2,004 Views)

★★★ Novice

İngilizce yazma .. bir online sözlüğe tipi varsa (Google) önce yapmak ...
zaten ..... Ben de sorun türünü var: (!

Message 937 of 1,401 (2,030 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm disappointed here we are starting what should be a work week for EA and their support teams and yet we have no official acknowledgement that there is a problem and what they are doing to resolve it. I'm not surprised, just disappointed that this seems to be the norm when customer service for games is required by ANY company today.

I think this is the sixth day too.

Message 938 of 1,401 (2,029 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi elkponc!
then making a new entry with a new Mail works ...
Well I think that here there is a different problem from the server ... perhaps have noticed that many more to play BBC2 that the new series which for me are not so beautiful ..
so got a nice treat!
all that you say!?
Standard smile

Message 939 of 1,401 (1,948 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA are **bleep**ing useless, i managed to get through to a chat thingy to someone who didnt have a slightest clue what was going on. typical wanker EA customer service, all they do is copy and paste pre-worded messages and press send. monkeys.

even had the cheak to offer me a 15% discount on my next EA purchase as compensation.....YOU HAVING A **bleep**ING LAUGH!?!!?

1. since EA is the publisher, 15% discount isnt any **bleep**ing skin off their back WHAT so ever, so talk about a half arsed compensation.

2. 15% and **bleep** they sell will STILL be way over priced considering the **bleep** EA produce nowadays!

3. they can **bleep** right off if they think im putting any more money into EA.

BC2 is the only game i have bought from EA in the past 7 years that i have thoroughly enjoyed...the rest have been absolute **bleep**!

BF3 was the last **bleep**ing straw. Battlelog **bleep**ing sucks aswell...received a 2 year ban on battlelog from one of the **bleep** mods because i said bf3 is **bleep**. absolute joke

EA = worst thing to happen to gaming.

Message 940 of 1,401 (1,867 Views)