Re: BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.

by Rinkhal

Original Post

Problem with login

★★★ Newbie

hi, i am from Slovakia, sorry for mistakes. I hawe problem whit login on my nick Abrithemonste...
I have the original CD. My second nick bozie-hovno works but when i login in my nick Abrithemonster
writes me afailet to login soldier...? Why I bought this game if I can not login on my nic whit 30 rank?

Pleas help my... thx

Message 921 of 1,401 (612 Views)

Re: 2 level 50 soldiers lost. To make up for this, I expect E...

★★★★ Novice

@CptFOXJOHN wrote:

Yes good idea,griggsger  it would not pay expensive.
especially when BBC2 have known that wins more successful than BF3

They had a good game with BF2, then they came out with BC2 and BF3.  BF3 wasn't all that great and didn't live up to all the hype they put out.  Now, they expect us to believe that BF4 is going to be better than ANY other game they've done.  Why didn't they just fix BF3 instead of rushing to get BF4 out there?  It's going to be the same garbage as BF3 was when they rushed to get it out.  Why don't they fix what they've got instead of making more garbage?  

That's the reason BC2 is screwed up now.  They did an update that DIDN'T need to be done and now everything is screwed up.  Some people can't get the lower case character to create, some people can and then there's those that already had their character names in lower case that didn't get affected and still have level 50 characters with ALL the weapons that they had before EA screwed the rest of us.  

Personally, I don't want a new copy of BF4 to compensate for my down time.  Why would I want something that's going to have the same problems that BF3 had when they came out with that?  I cancelled my pre-release Saturday when I seen that these morons weren't fixing what they screwed up...

Message 922 of 1,401 (1,048 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
89 pages, still no answer by EA, and no light at the end of this dark tunel of f*cking over their customers.
Message 923 of 1,401 (1,047 Views)

Re: Problem with login

★★★★ Expert

or all account related issues, you would need to contact the support team directly for help,For security and confidentiality reasons we cannot discuss any account details on a public forum.

Follow these steps to get a game advisor:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask
2. Where it says, What Can We Help you With, type in the game name
3. Click Find Solutions
4. Select "Billing/Purchasing" from the drop-down list
5. Click: Find Solutions
6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"
The Window Will Open...
Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you'll see a choice of contact options - Phone, Live Chat or Email.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM

Message 924 of 1,401 (608 Views)

★★★ Novice
Still nothing? So why the heck do they sell this game?!
Message 925 of 1,401 (1,507 Views)

Re: 2 level 50 soldiers lost. To make up for this, I expect E...

★ Novice

I cant even create a new character! How is that possible that there are people that kepped their soldiers with the seáme lvl?

Message 926 of 1,401 (1,437 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

i'm disappointed what there is still no any word on this from EA... 

Message 927 of 1,401 (1,392 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
2 of my clan members, who both already have 5 soldiers with capital letters, are completely blocked from playing, since deleting soldiers doesn't work anymore. They also own our clan server, and are thinking about closing it. EA, fix this before you lose more customers. Sick of your sh*t!
Message 928 of 1,401 (1,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie
WTF customer service
Message 929 of 1,401 (1,300 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i start again...from level 1.... it is rediculous..i have nothing else to say...i will never buy something else from EA.NOTHING!!!

Message 930 of 1,401 (1,118 Views)