Re: BFBC 2 account reseted

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFBC 2 account reseted

★ Novice

my bfbc2 account was hacked or reseted !!!

all my weapons and specact are lost !!!! i had rank 50 !!!! now rank 1 !!!!!

damn

Message 1 of 8 (1,159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi,

We have made some changes and the issue should be resolved now.

If you are still experiencing any issues related to this, please let us know at this linked thread.

Thank you again for your understanding and your patience.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (1,123 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi,

Your account was likely not hacked, but there is currently an issue with the display of the stats. The studio is aware and investigating this issue. Please stay tuned for updates, we will post them in this linked thread.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 8 (1,115 Views)

Community Manager

Hi,

We have made some changes and the issue should be resolved now.

If you are still experiencing any issues related to this, please let us know at this linked thread.

Thank you again for your understanding and your patience.

Message 3 of 8 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My account reset as well. I stopped playing because of it.

Message 4 of 8 (905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m no longer a battlefield kind of guy just because my account was reset. I don’t remember what rank I was or I’m not aware of my stats and rewards. I remember getting the 300 knockout sniper, I think that’s what it’s called. I use to play a lot. Ever since my account got reset I haven’t played since. I’m downloading the game now. Hopefully the servers are still up and running. Anyways can you guys look into my account data for me? That will be awesome.

Message 5 of 8 (904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Battlefield Hardline account got rest. Can you guys look into it and put things back in order, please?

Message 6 of 8 (903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m no longer a battlefield kind of guy just because my account was reset for Battlefield Hardline. I don’t remember what rank I was or I’m not aware of my stats and rewards. I remember getting the 300 knockout sniper, I think that’s what it’s called. I use to play a lot. Ever since my account got reset I haven’t played since. I’m downloading the game now. Hopefully the servers are still up and running. Anyways can you guys look into my account data for me? That will be awesome.

Message 7 of 8 (901 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

Hello there, @rickfresh555 for account issues is not something we can help with on a public forum. 

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (854 Views)