BF Hardline Battlelog - impossible to log in

by XSunsailorX

Original Post

BF Hardline Battlelog - impossible to log in

★ Novice

Just bought the BattlefIeld Hardline gameyesterday in a store and install it.

I have both the BF3 and 4 and can log in on the battlelog, when I select BFH it's impossible to log in or even sign up or any other action.

I cannot play at all. Already uninstaled the game, redemmed the code, instaled using the cd's, updated it, repair it...it's completely frustrating...

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (394 Views)

Re: BF Hardline Battlelog - impossible to log in

Hero (Retired)

When you redeemed the code, were you signed into the same Origin Account as the one you have Battlefield 3 and 4 on?

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 4 (386 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Tapoutony420,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes the account is the same, actually I have bought the game in a  retail store and instal it using the code on the origin platform and after, again using the discks.

When I'm at the batllelog, if I select BF4 or BF3 it logs in automatically, if I select the BFH it's impossible to log in as nothing happens.

I would really appreciate any help I can get.

Message 3 of 4 (374 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well if you are able to log into the Battlefield 3 & 4 Battlelog, you can still access the Hardline Battlelog.  Just sign into either the BF3 or 4 Battlelog, and then on the top middle of the page, click the little arrow just to the right of where it says either Battlefield 3 or 4 (depending on which one you are logged into), and you will see the options to click either "Hardline", "Battlefield 4", "Battlefield 3", or "Metal of Honor".  Just click the Hardline one, and your Battlelog will switch to that version.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 4 of 4 (367 Views)