Re: Attack Helis, no heatseekers? Xbox360

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Attack Helis, no heatseekers? Xbox360

★ Novice

Has anyone else noticed there's no option for heatseeeker missiles for the attack helicopters on Hardline for Xbox 360? What's the deal with this?

Message 1 of 10 (760 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

There are no heat-seeker missiles for the attack helicopter to unlock and equip in Battlefield:Hardline.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (738 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

There are no heat-seeker missiles for the attack helicopter to unlock and equip in Battlefield:Hardline.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 10 (739 Views)

★ Novice

that sucks! I swear I've seen YouTube videos of Hardline gameplay with heatseekers beings used. Oh well, still a fun game!

Message 3 of 10 (721 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

they are a pickup weapon, but only in certain game modes and I think they are only on next gen and PC

Message 4 of 10 (711 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@nolandevine wrote:

that sucks! I swear I've seen YouTube videos of Hardline gameplay with heatseekers beings used. Oh well, still a fun game!

Interesting. Out of curiosity, could you post the link here? The only two things that come to my mind are Stingers (which are battle pickups) or RPG/SMAW following the vehicle that was hit with a tracing dart... however, the closest possible thing is when someone fires one of them from passenger seat of transport heli.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 5 of 10 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 6 of 10 (698 Views)

★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiFOXEURRc

this is the link that clearly shows heatseekers for attack helis!!

Message 7 of 10 (653 Views)

★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiFOXEURRc

this is the youtube video that clearly shows heat seekers equipped on an attack heli!! with respect, whats the deal with this???

Message 8 of 10 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

That's from beta trial. Heat seekers didn't make it to the final product. Attack helis don't have a secondary weapon for the pilot anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 9 of 10 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes
Message 10 of 10 (632 Views)