DUVIDAS TS3

por VivianSLissek
Responder

Publicação original

★★★ Newbie

Por favor me tirem uma duvida!! No modo F2 no TS3, existe algum código cheat, algum BUG, ou algum MOD que possibilite mover objectos em cima de superfícies? OBS já tente o  codigo TESTINGCHEATSANBLED ON e não deu certo, não quero ficar usando OMSP, quanto menos coisa eu baixar melhor.  Obrigada.

Mensagem 1 de 3 (401 Exibições)
Responder
0 Kudos

Re: DUVIDAS TS3

@VivianSLissek  If you want to remove an object that is on top of a surface, go into buy mode and drag that surface into the family inventory.  The surface and the item on top of it should both appear in the inventory.

If you want to place an object on top of a surface, the cheat code is moveobjects on.  This will allow you to place objects where they normally cannot go.  Be sure to turn it off again (moveobjects off) when you are done with it, or you may end up having serious problems in your game.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Mensagem 2 de 3 (393 Exibições)
Responder
0 Kudos

Re: DUVIDAS TS3

Hero

HI @VivianSLissek

moved your thread to the Portuguese forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Mensagem 3 de 3 (375 Exibições)
Responder
0 Kudos

ea-promo

Proteja sua conta

Vamos confirmar se realmente é você enviando um código para seus dispositivos de confiança.

Conheça a Verificação de Login na Ajuda da EA

ea-help-promo-2

Está com problemas para se conectar ao jogo?

Tente essas etapas e descarte os problemas que você possa ter ao se conectar a um jogo da EA.

Solucione problemas e teste sua conexão