internal server error

by BlueySarzoff

Original Post

Re: internal server error

★★★ Newbie

How can origin get away with being so * ? spent hundreds of pounds on games and micro transactions and i can't play any of my games because of a server error ?! Fix up 

Message 41 of 53 (664 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @NRAJ3,

As mentioned in the marked resolution of this thread, the Internal Server Error message is unrelated to being unable to launch some games.

If you're experiencing issues with Origin, like you mention; being unable to play some games, it would be best to create a separate topic about this on the Origin Technical Issues board and explain in detail what the issue is that you're experiencing, including any odd behaviours or error codes that you might see.

Thanks.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 42 of 53 (653 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sims 4 oyunuma steam üzerinden giriş yapmaya çalışıyorum ancak 4 gündür giriş sağlayamıyorum sürekli origin uygulaması açılıyor oyun açılmıyor bana acil bir çözüm yolu gösterin lütfen

Message 43 of 53 (633 Views)

★ Novice
@ingridethirde same here
Message 44 of 53 (611 Views)

★★ Novice

Having same problem from yesterday.Cant open any game in origin.What should we do.

Message 45 of 53 (599 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@zuzu1905

At the moment, the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 46 of 53 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't log in to My The Sims 4 game for 6 days, it keeps throwing origine, I want an urgent solution please!

Message 47 of 53 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tried these, run Origin as administrator
Make sure you've set the proper time and date on your system.
Make sure Origin is authorized by your anti-virus and firewall
Clear the Origin Cache data

and these didn't work. curious what's causing these. even tried reinstalling origin and that didn't work

Message 48 of 53 (502 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @aeamls,

Could you elaborate on the issue that you're experiencing?

If you would like to get assistance as soon as possible with the issue that you're experiencing, I would recommend reaching out to the EA Live Support team via https://help.ea.com/contact-us.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 49 of 53 (496 Views)

Internal Server Error Cannot serve request

★ Guide

Since Origin Update to Version 10.5.114.51455 - 772351 I have been getting an Internal Server Error message below (also attached screenshot) on My Home when logged into Origin.

issue has persisted after Update to Version 10.5.115.51547 - 772443

I have already completed all steps to clear Origin Cache. I reloaded page in Origin numerous times with no change. Also I have uninstalled and the reinstalled Origin. Logged into Origin as Administrator  with no change as error still persist. 

As this is showing your internal server info and software it creates a security issue. Please get this fixed ASAP.

Internal Server Error

Cannot serve request to /template/my-home/my-home.en-us.usa.directive on this server

ApacheSling/2.6 (jetty/9.4.11.v20180605, Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.8.0_72, Linux 4.4.0-1128-aws amd64)

Message 50 of 53 (501 Views)