Re: internal server error

by AlexandraHahl

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, Is there a solution?

Message 31 of 53 (831 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Leeuw this problem have over 3 days and Origin team is not fixing it...frustrating
Message 32 of 53 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same exact problem game loads takes me to the main menu 30 seconds later it freezes then closes the game sending me back to origin 

Message 33 of 53 (748 Views)

★ Novice

Causing my game to crash but I'm now able to play The Sims 3 on my new MBP. Hate that it crashes😭

Message 34 of 53 (738 Views)

★ Novice

UPDATE: 13:36 PDT there is a patch update in Origin as I'm typing. Hasn't refreshed and can't close the app. Hopefully this fixes our issues.

Message 35 of 53 (737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well updated origin still have the server error on my home page and apex still crashes withing 30 seconds with no error code game just freezes and then exits sending me back to origin 

Message 36 of 53 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I quit * this, * EA, * Origin, * apex, id rather play warzone at this point.

Message 37 of 53 (681 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any changes or guesses what's wrong with it? I see many do ctrl+r and so on. I dod that and got the games back, no crashong or anything but I still see the internal server error in home page. Prizes I see and now even the game library sjows like normal and I can just play.

When I checked the browser, there isn't internal server error  even with logging in. So, is it the app or?

Message 38 of 53 (637 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@SmoggyLambGG Do you see it on the site now? I don't but I see it in the application (App)...
Message 39 of 53 (636 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

The Internal Server Error message that some of you are seeing in Origin is unrelated to the other reported issues in this thread.

The Internal Server Error message is only visual and should not be blocking you from playing any games via Origin.

If you're having issues playing games via Origin, or do you get an error code, please make a separate thread about this on the Origin board or search for an already created thread about the issue that you're experiencing.

Thanks.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 40 of 53 (3,069 Views)