Re: internal server error

by ForeverCamp

Original Post

★★★ Novice

i have the internal server error even after reloading multiple times. 

Message 11 of 53 (2,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@SmoggyLambGG, cheers for the screenshot. I can see that the prices of the standalone games appear again as well. That's good.

We've passed the issue on to our teams for investigation.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 12 of 53 (2,309 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, did the Origin update about an hour ago and started getting that error. Can't see my games library thumbnails, however was still able to load Sims 4.

Message 13 of 53 (2,301 Views)

★ Guide

I was able to access my games in the library, but no thumbnails showing, so had to 'guess' what game I wanted to play, and then right click on the little cog icon to select 'play' to get into my game.

Message 14 of 53 (3,300 Views)

★ Novice

I have had this issue as well, whenever i open Apex the Newcastle loading screen comes up then once loaded it just sends me back to Origin and the game never starts Frown

Message 15 of 53 (2,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bluey Zarzoff I have the same error
Message 16 of 53 (2,243 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm also currently receiving this error after the last update. I've cleared my Origin cache and rebooted my PC as well to no avail.

Message 17 of 53 (2,224 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

UPDATE: for those who can't access their game library:

As per suggestions in this related thread , when I went to Origin > Reload Page (or Ctrl-R), my game library has reappeared. Doesn't sound like it's a permanent solution, but may get some of you back to playing while EA's working on a fix.

Message 18 of 53 (2,191 Views)

Internal Server Error

★★★ Novice

I cannot play Battlefield V on win 11 because of the crash while playing, and Origin has the notification:

Internal Server Error

Cannot serve request to /template/my-home/my-home.en-us.vnm.directive on this server

ApacheSling/2.6 (jetty/9.4.11.v20180605, Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.8.0_72, Linux 4.4.0-1128-aws amd64)

My PC: Xeon E5 2670 V2, GTX 1080ti, 32GB RAM, SSD nvme 1Tb.

I also tried remove and install but still like that. Please, help me to sovle this issue.

Many thanks !

Message 19 of 53 (2,101 Views)

Re: Internal Server Error

★ Novice

Internal Server Error

Cannot serve request to /template/my-home/my-home.es-es.chl.directive on this server

ApacheSling/2.6 (jetty/9.4.11.v20180605, Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.8.0_72, Linux 4.4.0-1128-aws amd64)

My PC: GTX 106 6GB, 16GB RAM,, SSD nvme 480, 

I also tried remove and install but still like that. Please, help me to sovle this issue.

Many thanks !

Message 20 of 53 (1,704 Views)