Re: internal server error

by SmoggyLambGG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

internal server error

★★★★ Novice

Anyone else getting this "Internal Server Error" message when logging into Origin?

Message 1 of 53 (3,929 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

The Internal Server Error message that some of you are seeing in Origin is unrelated to the other reported issues in this thread.

The Internal Server Error message is only visual and should not be blocking you from playing any games via Origin.

If you're having issues playing games via Origin, or do you get an error code, please make a separate thread about this on the Origin board or search for an already created thread about the issue that you're experiencing.

Thanks.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 40 of 53 (3,070 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

I got "Internal Server Error" at the bottom of the screen too, and something else:

The prices seem to be missing for Battlefield 1 and NFS Deluxe Edition.
2022-08-09.png

It does not seem to affect accessing the games library.

Message 2 of 53 (3,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same error, however my games library tiles won't load and I can't access any of my games.

Message 3 of 53 (3,822 Views)

★★★ Novice

same issue

Message 4 of 53 (3,806 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @SmoggyLambGG,

When checking your Game Library, will your games appear as normal?

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 5 of 53 (3,805 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the same problem and yes it appears as normal

Message 6 of 53 (3,793 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Leeuw Mine briefly had the issue with the blank game covers, but after reloading the library [CTRL+R], it all seemed to work, even did a repair on The Sims 4.
Message 7 of 53 (3,767 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • I downloaded the EA beta app and just trying it now, that message doesn't appear now, give it a try, everything seems to load quicker..
Message 8 of 53 (3,763 Views)

Community Manager
@SmoggyLambGG, gotcha. And the Internal Server Error message and empty prices etc., is that still there for you after the CTRL + R?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 9 of 53 (3,758 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Leeuw That only appears on the "My Home" tab of the Origin client. That must have something to do with the website because I tried loading the Origin site in this browser and there are also visible error messages there too.
2022-08-09 (6).png

Message 10 of 53 (3,744 Views)