Re: your game is unplayable because of fuking hacks

by GENERALZOOL

Original Post

your game is unplayable because of [Admin - Removed] hacks

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Your game is unplayable because of hacks. It is literally hack vs hack game. Fix it

[Admin - Removed profanity from thread title]

Message 1 of 12 (1,356 Views)

★ Pro
@DaeGalTong
I would advise that you at least censor strong profanity, wouldn't want you getting banned, you sound like one of the good guys.

I've got to say, you've got a really good point. Though if you think that it's bad on EA Games, you should see others such as Rockstar Games GTA5 Online; can't get a stable game, even in Private Mode. Since the Online Servers themselves are getting corrupted from all the Hacking that's happening on them.

It should be easier to prosecute the offenders, since it's spoiling the very games that the companies are taking time on making. No wonder EA keeps rushing out titles half-baked, the're losing the heart to do it properly because they know some Hacking [PUT WHATEVER YOU LIKE IN THIS GAP] is going to ruin their good work.

Cheaters, Hackers, Glitchers, Laggers; The're all the same, bad people who shouldn't be allowed to even touch a game. They call themselves players, but they're not. They don't play games, they just destroy them.

A study done in 2014 of 130 people indicated: Someone who Cheats at a Game is over half as more likely to Cheat at other aspects of their life. This even extends to (though is not limited to) Cheating on a spouse.
Message 2 of 12 (1,326 Views)

★ Guide
@DaeGalTong
Glad to find somebody who hates Cheaters as much as me the General do.
Message 3 of 12 (1,317 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 12 (1,219 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Darko
What is the recommended course of action when you're in a session that you know has a Hacker in it, but you're unable to identify who that Hacker is?

More often than not, the Hacker can be hard to identify, but the effects are too obvious to ignore. Things like the 'flying man' hack that can be seen occasionally in a Battlefield Server (BF4/BFH/BF1/BFV), but to name one example. One that gets me is the Exploit users that use the wall bug in the Final Stand DLC Map 'Hammerhead' above Charlie after you get up the Ladder. Then when you get killed by them, the Kill Camera skips and you don't see a name Tag.
Message 5 of 12 (1,193 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Kent
Just to be sure for future reference, if a User censors a word themselves by placing the first letter and then Hashtag Symbols after it, that's OK right?

I ask this because, sometimes a situation needs to be expressed in the correct and accurate way. Sometimes this means profanity gets used, of cause minors do use the service, so words should be censored in those cases. You just can't put in a Bleep Tone, since it's Text not Audio.
Message 6 of 12 (1,189 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GENERALZOOL any attempt to bypass the swear filter will be actioned. If posting on AHQ we ask that you do not resort to profane language no matter the situation, any replacing of letters with other letters or symbols, in order to covertly swear, will be removed and the user actioned for breaching the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 12 (1,171 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@EA_Darko
Thanks for information, just wanted to check.

Though you didn't answer my other question, so what do we do about those Hackers and Cheater? (See my previous posts)

Message 8 of 12 (1,145 Views)

Community Manager

If you suspect that a user is cheating @GENERALZOOL then you can report them using the steps I shared above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 12 (1,125 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Darko
OK, you still didn't answer the question properly.

Note I said; "when you're in a session that you know has a Hacker in it, but you're unable to identify who that Hacker is?"

Obviously, you can't just report everyone in the Session, and unless you're in a Ranked Server on something like BF4, there is generally no Admins for miles. So what do you do?
Message 10 of 12 (1,093 Views)