Re: wont let me log in into origin

by Addi042004

Original Post

wont let me log in into origin

★ Novice

So let me just start off by saying i have been in no chats, i have one online friend on origin, i buy all my sims packs- never steal, i have no CC or mods, and have over all followed all rules. One day i went to go load up origin to play my sims 4 and it had logged me out and when i tried to log in it said log in unavailable- log in failure, so i left it alone for a few weeks and i went to load it up again and it said the same thing and i am puzzled as to why this is happening. So i contact EA help and they told me that my account has been flagged by terms of service and there is absolutely no reason for this at all. and so they tell me that they will investigate and terms of service will email me. a day goes by i get no email so i contact them again and they say the same thing- terms of service will email you, a day goes by and i get no email. at this point im very angry because i have done nothing wrong and i have spent more than 200$ on this game for them to tell me i might not get my account back. 

Message 1 of 5 (349 Views)

@Addi042004  I've moved your post to the Origin tech section, since this issue is about Origin and your account, not Sims 4.  Perhaps someone official will be able to clarify further, but in these cases, you really do need to wait for the Terms of Service team to reply to you.  Right now is a bit of a busy season, so it might take longer than normal, but the team will get back to you soon enough.

Please also check your email account's spam folder for replies.  Sometimes emails from EA addresses end up there instead of the inbox.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (322 Views)

★ Novice

hi thank you for your help but today i woke up to an email stating the gave me my account back, but i was banned for “chargeback”? i have never received money from ea or asked for it. i buy all my packs never steal

Message 3 of 5 (301 Views)

@Addi042004  You may want to contact EA support to review your purchase history, to see if there are any games listed that you don't recognize, and if not, to find out which one(s) were flagged for chargeback.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

It's also worth contacting your bank or credit card company.  They've been known to block or rescind purchases made within Origin, sometimes not until after the player has downloaded the new game.  Those cases are listed as chargebacks too, even though the player never specifically requested that the payment be denied.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (291 Views)

★ Novice

yes your so right we figured out my mom had forgot that she bought it for me and declined the purches so it automatically gave me money back and they flagged it

Message 5 of 5 (286 Views)