wont let me buy island living expansion

by somethingblue13

Original Post

wont let me buy island living expansion

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except strangerville and a couple of the minor packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I try to pay for the island living expansion pack, when you get to the part where you pay, it says that we have a microcontent spending limit even though island living isnt included in the microcontent catagory. So we cant purchase the expansion pack. We have never had this problem before.
What happens when the bug occurs? it says we cant pay because we have a $25 microcontent spending limit that we cant change
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the orange purchase button at the bottom of the screen and be able to purchase the pack
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

we disabled all custom content and it still doesnt work

Message 1 of 3 (398 Views)

Re: wont let me buy island living expansion

Hero

Hi @somethingblue13 

moving this to the Origin forum as it's not a Sim issue

Please contact a game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

Click on this this link for fast finding https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

Re: wont let me buy island living expansion

★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (365 Views)