will

by toasthard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

will

★ Novice

please do not remove any of the games i have added in my library i have cancelled the membership let the games be in my library i request you

Message 1 of 2 (123 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: will

Champion (Retired)

@toasthard 

Are you talking about Origin Access? If so all games you had thru that will stop when the subscription ends. If you at a later point subscribe again you will get access to these again. If you are talking about games you have purchased separately these will still be there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)

All Replies

Re: will

Champion (Retired)

@toasthard 

Are you talking about Origin Access? If so all games you had thru that will stop when the subscription ends. If you at a later point subscribe again you will get access to these again. If you are talking about games you have purchased separately these will still be there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)