why won't you guys bring debit card system to your payment method ?

by NEMESIS56748

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why won't you guys bring debit card system to your payment method ?

★★★ Newbie

This is very frustrating to know that origin is not at all customer friendly. You guys should understand that not all are credit card holders and because of that most of us are not being able to buy games at large. Please try to bring any other payment methods to your system mainly debit card payment method. Kindly look into this matter as we all are waiting for this.

Message 1 of 5 (344 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: why won't you guys bring debit card system to your payment method ?

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback @NEMESIS56748.

I understand that it can be frustrating when your favoured payment method is not accepted and as such will be happy to pass your feedback on to the team. 

You can find a list of all supported payment methods on Origin here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/ordering-payment-information/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (292 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback @NEMESIS56748.

I understand that it can be frustrating when your favoured payment method is not accepted and as such will be happy to pass your feedback on to the team. 

You can find a list of all supported payment methods on Origin here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/ordering-payment-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for giving heave to my situation ..we all origin lovers are waiting when you guys are going to include debit cards to your payment portal.Please look into this and try to bring this as soon as possible it has been years we debit card holders are facing this problem. We are eagerly waiting for this to be resolved.

Message 3 of 5 (283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can understand but no other payment option is there and in my payment method it is only showing credit card. On behalf of every player and buyer i suggest bringing the debit card or any other payment method.Look i m from india and we all indian players and origin users are looking forward for you guys to bring debit card payment. Please i m requesting bring the debit card payment sysytem.

Message 4 of 5 (253 Views)

★ Novice
Yes please add more payment systems to your services as not everyone has access to credit card. It is really frustrating that even after all these years there has been no progress regarding this issue. It's like you don't want us to buy stuff from you.
Message 5 of 5 (223 Views)