why did my account get suspended

by Kindskopf2014

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why did my account get suspended

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi my Name is Michael Dornieden, gamertag: Kindskopf2014, Psn Tag Sasquatch0314 and apparently my account has been suspended due to a violation of the general rules. I am almost 30 years old and I have never gotten banned from any game for any violations. 

I would like to know exactly what I did wrong to receive a direct suspension without any warning. I always try to play by the rules, I don't get mad, and I don't curse people out. 

I own multiple EA Games and find it very sad, that i cannot get a straight answer on what happened to my account. I heard it has something to do with global Fraud? Please elaborate. There should be something I can do to undo the suspension. 

I have tried calling and all i get back is because i violated a rule, they cant tell me what rule and what i did wrong. This seems very unfair to me. 

If i don't know what i did wrong i cannot change anything. Therefore please at least tell me why my account got banned. 

Kind regards Michael Dornieden

Message 1 of 4 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: why did my account get suspended

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban or sanction @Kindskopf2014.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (502 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban or sanction @Kindskopf2014.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have, they wont tell my why. I dont even know which game i was bannd on because i never recieved an Email saying i was banned. At some point i just didnt have accsess anymore. it said my account was put to sleep due to inactivity, when i tried to reup it it said i was suspended. After asking EA support 3 Times, they just told me that it was a final decision and done. 

I told them i want an explanation which i never got. Thats why im on here now. 

Message 3 of 4 (484 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to direct any questions to our TOS team @Kindskopf2014.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (464 Views)