Re: why cant i download apex legends

by Shiykana

Original Post

why cant i download apex legends

★★ Novice

when i try to download apex legends i get the installer in my folder but i cant open it.

if anybody can help it will be great.

Message 1 of 8 (4,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @noahjuel31 

Sorry to hear about your issue with downloading Apex Legends Frown

Could you tell us a bit more about your the problem? For example, if you've checked if the process for Apex Legends installer appears in the Task Manager? Also, have you tried any basic troubleshooting steps like starting the game as admin or disabling your antivirus?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 8 (3,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

with my origin account thing it will say its downloading it but it wont appear in my library or on my desktop

Message 3 of 8 (3,682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, EA_Ataashi my problem with the download its. when I trying to download origin it's only downloading for me origin thine setup and I see this window loading for like 4 secs or less and finish and didn't  download the real origin only thin setup and I've  tried everything report a bug to restart my internet and everything else i just want to download apex legends  and i still cant  please help me Frown

Message 4 of 8 (3,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello I play on pc and my friends have been playing this game a lot/ Apex legends I have been trying to download this game on origin but when it says add to library with origin and I click it and it takes me to my library were it tells me that it is empty. Earlier it did tell me that I need more storage space I am confused though because it wasn't very clear I really want to play this game and I am sorry that I have to bother you it would be great. Thank you

Message 5 of 8 (3,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here Frown

Message 6 of 8 (3,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I get to 44% and everything stops, download, download rate.
and when I cancel it to start over it continues, can I have help?

Message 7 of 8 (2,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you find a way to fix it, that's what is happening to me.

Message 8 of 8 (2,266 Views)