trouble accessing a second copy of a game

by keewee13579

Original Post

Accepted Solution

trouble accessing a second copy of a game

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought titan fall 2 off amazon for myself and a friend and i am unable to access the second copy from my account. According to amazon, both copies were sent to my account but i only see mine.

Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: trouble accessing a second copy of a game

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @keewee13579.

If you purchased the game from Amazon and are having issues then the best thing to do is speak with Amazon support to see if there is anything they can do in this situation. 

Generally, it's not possible to have multiple copies of the same version of a game on your account.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @keewee13579 

this is because you bought the copy directly to your account rather than a product key from how you said it. In that case, you bought the same game twice to your account and it duplicated itself meaning you basically have it on your account twice but since its the same game you can only access one copy. There is no way for you to transfer this second copy over to your friends account im afraid.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @keewee13579.

If you purchased the game from Amazon and are having issues then the best thing to do is speak with Amazon support to see if there is anything they can do in this situation. 

Generally, it's not possible to have multiple copies of the same version of a game on your account.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)