Re: trial version of origin access basic, I lost Battlefield 4,

by srglt8

Original Post

trial version of origin access basic, I lost Battlefield 4,

★ Guide

Good afternoon. I had such a problem after the trial version of origin access basic, I lost Battlefield 4, which I mean flew off. Premium subscription to Battlefield 4 Plus gives errors when downloading the game, that's what I can pay attention to this bun and now I can not Battlefield 4 basically play

although you see in the photo that I have Premium Battlefield 4 for a long time, but thanks to the trial version of trial version of origin access basic, everything fell out Standard smile

I thought that this error occurred on the computer, but after installing the new Windows 10 and the new installation of the game did not help. Perhaps this account error occurred in some way.

I suspect that the error occurred due to the fact that this subscription gives a trial version of origin access basic subscription to Battlefield 4 but since I had it, she couldn’t understand or recognize that I already have a subscription and she issued another one and how- then it activated like a new Battlefield 4 subscription but didn’t give me the old .i. Now, as if without subscription, it seems to me that something was

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327683:0    (I checked. This is not related to the antivirus, since I turned it off and continue the installation after the installation is completed 99%, it still turned out to be an error.)

Message 1 of 4 (537 Views)

★ Guide

FOTO

Message 2 of 4 (536 Views)

I moved your topic to the appropriate section. (ru / eng ) 

«Hero» это статус, а не должность.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (521 Views)

★ Guide
@Pioneer_from_ua ………….
Message 4 of 4 (504 Views)