by KingRayVeteran

Original Post

Re: transfer origin games to steam

★★★★ Novice
@KingRayVeteran All good! Standard smile
Message 171 of 224 (3,831 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hi darko, have you mentioned this feedback to anyone?  will it ever happen?  thanks

Message 172 of 224 (3,603 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@songbyrdee  Who's darko? You need to flag that person with an at-sign in front of their name. Especially if it was a while ago or they may not see it. Let me see if I can do it here @EA_Darko.  Okay, there ya go!

Message 173 of 224 (3,598 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@KingRayVeteran thank you! I don't use this platform often, only to follow this thread really Standard smile
Message 174 of 224 (3,583 Views)

★ Guide
@songbyrdee you're welcome. I found them on the first page. Standard smile
Message 175 of 224 (3,580 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Darko 

We all could start the year with some news. Have you heard anything about this issue?

Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year y'all!!!

Message 176 of 224 (2,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I also made an origin purchase in a haste, but I would have preferred it to be on Steam... Now I had to get the Origin thing and etc. I would be really glad to know, that there is a way to get the game to steam... I don't have any friends in Origin Frown ... Everyone is on Steam.

Message 177 of 224 (2,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here, widh I never bought the games on Orign. Would have been nice to have all my games on one platform.
Message 178 of 224 (1,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Don't know if I read it here or somewhere else.  If you repurchase the base TS4 game on Steam, all the rest you have purchased with Origin will be available to you on Steam. Anybody else read that? Guess someone will have to ask Steam, because Origin still isn't telling us anything about this. Can you verify this on the Origin side, @EA_Darko?

Message 179 of 224 (1,081 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @KingRayVeteran, you can find all the information related to this in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/pc/troubleshooting-ea-games-on-steam/

If I buy a game on Steam, can I buy DLC for that game on Origin?

If you’re playing a Steam-native games, you can’t buy DLC for Origin.

You can only buy DLC both on Origin and Steam if you’re playing an Origin-required game.

If I buy a game on Origin, can I buy DLC for that game on Steam?

For Origin-purchased base games, you’ll need to buy all DLC in the same client.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 180 of 224 (1,058 Views)