Original Post

Re: transfer origin games to steam

★★ Apprentice
@Suikotsu07 it is fair that at least they let us redeem the DVD codes
Message 141 of 224 (3,024 Views)

★ Novice
@MezTheDanger AAAAAMEN!
Despite I am an avid collector of games (8k+) on Steam and have been using it for the last 17 years, I am not going to buy the same games twice. I am almost ready to make a stand on refusing to buy EA games altogether if that's how they plan to value loyal customers.
Message 142 of 224 (2,975 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I hate that transfer is not an option. I didn't like it when they started selling exclusively on origin, but I understood it. But now when they are giving up on it, that they won't let us transfer our games, that is just stupid. I too will make a stand and not buy EA games.

Message 143 of 224 (2,894 Views)

★★ Novice

i agree, in Steam exist more achievements and things, in Origin its not visible, better Steam for this.

Message 144 of 224 (2,785 Views)

Anonymous

Blizzard / Bungie Managed to do it with Destiny 2.

Better get crackin' lads and ladies.

Message 145 of 224 (2,634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Actually, I don't think it is only EA's fault since Steam also loosing many potential clients from this. Moreover, it takes too much effort to transfer achievements from Origin to Steam, and I don't think they are going to do it for free. So, let's just face that this will never happen and if there is a game you would like to play on Steam, just buy it for cheap or wait until the next sale begins.

Message 146 of 224 (2,335 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi. any update on transferring origin games to steam?

Message 147 of 224 (2,063 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Google for:

ISSO PRECISA PARAR!!!! Se você tiver jogos da EA no Origin, não compre no Steam!

Watch the video until the end. I have nothing more to say.

Message 148 of 224 (1,926 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

What's the latest update/eta on this?

Message 149 of 224 (1,624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also looking for an ETA on this. I stopped playing my Origin games a while ago because of the slow download speeds and that some games don't work with Steam overlay and require a ton of tweaking to properly run as a non-Steam game. I also have my social network on Steam after using the platform since 2006 and gathering up to play Battlefield is easier to organise on Steam.

Message 150 of 224 (1,430 Views)