Re: transfer origin games to steam

by Lunelli_98

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LarryisRealBch I have all the Sims 3 and some Sims 4 and with how bad the Origin platform runs it takes up 40% of my computer and the games, each one takes 70-90% so if I load one of those games, my computer just crashes because EA is so bad at running its platform that I can't even play the games I spent hundreds of dollars on. However! Steam runs 4% of my computer, so there is good reason to want to ditch Origin.
Message 131 of 224 (3,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin is TERRIBLE and I hate having to use both it and steam at the same time. So annoying. 

Message 132 of 224 (2,663 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same question Standard smile .

Message 133 of 224 (2,377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

CMON EA
GET A GRIP ALREADY

IM TIRED OF CHECKING ON THIS THREAD WITH HOPE
ORIGIN TO STEAM! 

Message 134 of 224 (2,275 Views)

★★★ Novice

There's a product key feature for activating products on steam. Since we already own several products on Origin, it would be nice if there's a special set of steps to request this product key to the cust. service and activate the exact  same product on steam. I'd like to hear people's opinions on this since I think putting product keys out in tabs like properties or game info is a security issue.

Message 135 of 224 (2,045 Views)

★★ Guide

@BertramDamien 

Good call. I really think this could be one "sub" for linking accounts. However, the only problem I see is that some older games such as BF1942 that can be redeemed on Origin might not work with your idea but i cannot deny it's a good idea.

Message 136 of 224 (2,019 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Lunelli_98

Thx bud :>

Modern problems require modern solutions. 

But I believe there's even a solution to that, nothing is really impossible to make EA great again after all. Listening to the community is a great step.

Message 137 of 224 (2,007 Views)

★★ Guide
@BertramDamien

"EA challenges everything"

Let see if it is true or some greedy high ups are gonna deny the challenge
Message 138 of 224 (2,002 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How about you do that, because I'm not going to pay for a  game EA tried to swindle  me out of TWICE. * EA, you cheap *.

Message 139 of 224 (1,828 Views)

★ Apprentice

I want my star wars battlefront on steam! my noobs friends can play from steam and I'm veteran with origin I can't do that.. 

Message 140 of 224 (1,767 Views)