Re: transfer origin games to steam

by Lunelli_98

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@reaperxma have you checked that the `download restrictions` are not active in your origin client? i had a friend with the same issue and that`s what it was
Message 111 of 224 (4,153 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Don’t necessarily want to move my origin games, just want to link accounts and have full steam access, surely you can do that for us. Love origin sales and oft buy on origin but play using steam client so my collection is in one place. The fragmentation of all these store fronts and clients is not consumer friendly and you will gain gamer good will by allowing us access to our games within steam.
Message 112 of 224 (4,115 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SC00BY225 and others, we will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 113 of 224 (4,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would love to be able to link accounts or activate my origin games on steam. Totally support it.

Message 114 of 224 (3,940 Views)

★★★★ Novice

YES PLEASE. I've never gone on multiple posts about the same topic and deliberately shown my support but this feature is very much needed. My lifespan is being shortened by several minutes every minute there is no feature to link Origin games to Steam. SAVE ME Frown

Message 115 of 224 (3,783 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If EA can't give us Steam Achievements, we would be really glad to be able to link our already purshased Origin titles to out Steam library.

Message 116 of 224 (3,227 Views)

★★ Guide
@rosefildo i don't really care about the achievements. It's just gonna be one more thing that EA can use as an excuse to not link accounts. After all you can get them by playing the game. Not a big of deal
Message 117 of 224 (3,222 Views)

★ Novice

With so many services like Epic, Uplay, Battle.net, it is becoming very hard to keep track of my library. So EA please do the consumer-friendly thing and carry over the library from origin to steam. 
Also EA Play, please. I have a lot of games and EA Play recharged till May 2021. I would be really happy to see unite the platforms.

Message 118 of 224 (3,035 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, when posting on AHQ we ask that you please keep it polite and constructive. There is never a reason to post in a way that is insulting or dismissive or another user and as such we ask that before posting you take a moment to read the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Darko

Darko.png
Message 119 of 224 (2,548 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I stopped playing all EA games because of Origin. SO many problems with it I basically decided never to buy anything from EA again. But now I miss command N conquer lol. And I don't want to buy it again but I can't bring myself to install origin and ruin my PC all over again.

Message 120 of 224 (2,516 Views)