Re: transfer origin games to steam

by Asterisk27

Original Post

★★ Guide
@rzaev3539emil Lemme try what you're smoking dude.
Message 31 of 224 (3,069 Views)

★★★ Novice

@rzaev3539emil : Who are you talking to? And what is the subject? I don't see any relevance whatsoever to Origin or Steam in your reply... As @DunnyWasTaken implied, I think you had a bit too much fun recently ;-)

Message 32 of 224 (3,060 Views)

★★ Novice

Even if they do not, going forward, I will no longer be purchasing any game from origin or resubscribing to access.

Message 33 of 224 (3,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko will it be possible??
Message 34 of 224 (2,992 Views)

★★ Guide

They have already removed BF Hard-line from the Brazilian Steam store Frown

Message 35 of 224 (2,953 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly! For example i have BF4 and BF1 on Origin, and quit playing them about 2 years ago, now that they are on Steam, suddenly I want to play them again BUT on steam and i dont want to buy them again, and I dont really want to play it on Origin... cuz i want to play it on STEAM with my steam friends.... besides that, If i buy BF4 on steam, does that duplicate the game on Origin? sorry for asking dumb questions, i'm 99 years old friendly boomer guy.

Message 36 of 224 (2,926 Views)

★ Guide
@kobura92 there is the crossplay, so you can play with your friends on Steam even if you have the game on Origin. But if you buy the game on Steam it will not replicate on Origin.
Message 37 of 224 (2,884 Views)

★ Guide
@AlphaAngelCrysis He was talking to me, he even wrote me in dm, but i still don't get what he wanted from me. I mean, he didn't even make comment about this post.
Message 38 of 224 (2,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes its tru all we want is to heve all games on the same library in this case steam wer dont care if we need origin on the back to run, its simple enouph  for EA to do that.

Message 39 of 224 (2,806 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also want that possibility. There is no justification for not implementing this. I have no intention of buying the games again on steam.

Message 40 of 224 (2,757 Views)