Re: transfer origin games to steam

by rzaev3539emil

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I would love to be able to play with my rank and unlocks and everything from Origin version in Steam if I could Frown

Message 21 of 224 (4,653 Views)

★★★ Novice

Following my previous comment :

Besides, and I could be wrong about that part, I believe I did transfer some EA games bought in Steam to Origin (Dragon Age Series, Crysis 2) so it should be possible. If EA want to make more money from their franchises, the smart move would be to put their game on GOG (DRM-Free) with all the DLCs > I would buy that in a heartbeat because I wouldn't need to have Origin running, the EA servers online, I could even play without internet ;-) => Wet dream, don't quote me !

I only had an Origin account to get the last game of franchises I love (and Yes, I do love Mass Effect 3 even with the controversial endings). If those games had been on Steam to begin with, I've would have bought them on Steam.

Thanks Again for listening ! ;-)

Message 22 of 224 (4,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says solved but where is the solution?

Message 23 of 224 (4,522 Views)

★ Apprentice

It would not be a bad idea for origin game owners to get games on steam.
First of all, I don’t think too many people will spend money to buy a game second time just becuz they want to start the game from Steam
Secondly, in some countries and regions (especially China), the download and update speed on steam is much faster than the origin (even modifying hosts or using VPN)

If it’s possibly to use the steam server, the experience will be better for users and will also bring more praise

Message 24 of 224 (4,481 Views)

★ Novice

lmao i did... anything i can do to get away from the hell that is origin ill do it

Message 25 of 224 (4,465 Views)

★ Guide
@tuklap one of the community manager said that is gonna tell this feedback to the team, so it's the best we are gonna get for now. I hope they will listen to us.
Message 26 of 224 (4,373 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just hope that I can keep my rank if I do buy it on Steam too. I don't want to reset. If theres some way.

Message 27 of 224 (4,347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I also hope that the game I bought from Origin will be linked to Steam.

I posted this opinion here but EA quickly deleted my post. Why did you delete it?

I didn't violate community rules, but my posts were deleted unilaterally. It's funney.

Perhaps EA is afraid of growing public opinion about connecting the game purchased from Origin to Steam?

Anyway, In the end, even if you buy it from Steam, you have to connect the country of origin, but you can't find any consideration yet to provide steam link to those who already purchased it.

Those who have already bought the game in Origin must buy the game again. If this is what the EA wants, it can't be helped.

Message 28 of 224 (4,339 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey buddy i suggest you stop looking for attention but if anything god will punish you after death, I don't care what you say. I'll give you a quick brief fact, another one, the more you're desperate for attention pretending to be genuine or being genuine to an extent the mode someone like you should be ignored. I soldify my points like magma but you're not as perfect as Jesus Christ himself. Your arrogance itself dissapoints me and if you're just some idiot expecting attention by being serious, especially as a way to convince someone to accept or believe you, you really are some self important little runt who is desperate for attention, get your own facts right before you expect attention  the way you do. Anyway, from now on, I do regret seeing you but at least I'm not regretful anymore as you should be, I will ignore you regardless and regardless of anything you say, that's some arrogance you got there though for one.

Message 29 of 224 (4,264 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

It's not like I'm supposed to respect you just because of some desire or another you have about video games, just hush if i were you. I guarantee you if anything you shouldn't be gathering some support to appreciate that as an aspect, there are good and bad people in this world, just so you know. I don't like the way though you act relevant, unfortunately you did waste my time but at least that won't happen again more than once, I like to see you try prove what way you're relevant, i doubt that since you're that incapable of doing so. Anyway, you're irrelevant, so that's another quick fact but don't forget this and don't forget that god is powerful. I did suffer with you undoubtedly but i managed to overcome that, you're annoying and annoying using your arrogance as more and more to yourself. 

Message 30 of 224 (4,267 Views)