Accepted Solution

too much cheaters!save YOUR GAME !

★★★ Newbie

every round ,I mean EVERY RUOND . I meet cheaters. they are destroying the BF

Message 1 of 5 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: too much cheaters!save YOUR GAME !

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @liangdapang.

If you are in game and suspect another user of cheating then please report them using the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (315 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @liangdapang.

If you are in game and suspect another user of cheating then please report them using the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (316 Views)

★★★ Newbie
THIS REPORT IS USELESS , I BOUGHT THIS GAME NOT TO EXPECT CHEATERS AT THIS HIGH AMOUNT ,YOU NEED ADMINS , YOU HAVE TO ACTION NOW OR YOU WILL LOOSE ALL VETERANS WHO ARE LEAVING THIS GAME BECAUSE EA AND DICE DO NOT SHOW/CARE ABOUT THEIR CLIENTS WHO BOUGHT THIS GAME . THANK YOU
Message 3 of 5 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko Are you a paid bot? You only spam that link and it doesnt help..
We have had people mass report a cheater named [Removed by CM] for months and he still hasnt been banned, we want real action not some stupid link to tell us how to report someone.
Im very close to uninstalling my games and origin..Ban the cheaters,or you will lose the real gamers.

Message 4 of 5 (198 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MastaQush, please do not accuses other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link I posted above. 

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (191 Views)