Message 22 of 77 (7,707 Views)

Re: too many computers have accessed this accounts version of DisplayName - BFV

★★★ Newbie
@hirteIen I play from geforce, had 2fa and email aunteficator. It dont work
Message 23 of 77 (7,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Okay somehow this idea came into my head and it's really working.

You don't need to wait anymore to play Sims4. This error will disappear someday or after some time anyway but here's how you can do it:

1. Open Origin
2. Now go to your router and disconnect LAN cable or just go to this path:
Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections

If you already there just Right-Click on your current connection and click option Disable.
3. Run your Sims4 game (at this point you can notice that you no longer have this error, but remember you are in offline mode so you cant use Gallery or your game DLC)
4. Plug in your LAN cable or restore connection in Control Panel (while game is running in loading screen)
5. Minimize Sims4 (ALT+TAB) - navigate to Origin application click light blue text on top of Origin menu so you can have a connection and be able to run your all DLCs in the game! (Remember to minimize your game in loading screen as fast as you can so Sims4 won't detect that you don't have a connection).
5. Go back to your game and have fun!

Message 24 of 77 (7,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@OwnDizzzld Me too
Message 25 of 77 (7,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So this is from a forum question from about 4 years ago from an EA representative who answered for this exact problem and I have never seen it show up again in any recent forum questions on this topic. However if a lot of people are having the same issue, maybe EA got DDOS'D? Is that why so many people are having these problems? Like I said before it has not shown up in any recent posts so maybe it's true and that's why this particular response doesn't pop back up from EA representatives anymore. Please see below for the response.

Your account may be compromised. That can happen even if none of your information is altered and, nothing appears to be amiss. Please Contact An Adviser.
Use the flag at the top to select your country.
Provide the requested information.
Choose a contact method.

Available contact option vary by location and, time of day.

They will be able to see if your account has be accessed form locations that could not possibly be your location and, help you secure your account. They will also be able to check why you might be getting that message if your account is not compromised.

Message 26 of 77 (6,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hirteIen ??? How you do this?
Message 27 of 77 (6,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@everyone if u have this problem then msg me on whatsapp [CM edit - removed personal information] i just found this problem's solution

Message 28 of 77 (6,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What they should do is DELETE the hardware limitation, I am doing some RAM testing because the ONLY game that is NOT stable with RAM OC is Battlefield V, all other games are, aida64 also, memtest also and trying to get the optimal setting just for Battlefield V my reward from EA every 5 changes is a BAN for 24H.

EA LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY AND FIX YOUR PROBLEMS!

Message 29 of 77 (5,981 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@aaimninja

I have this problem too. Your whatsapp information was removed, so what should i do?

Message 30 of 77 (5,941 Views)